Effective January 1st 2022, ICE Enterprises will increase all product prices by 20%. Market forces, both rising component cost and increasing material lead time, are requiring the first price adjustment in company history. This price increase will allow ICE Enterprises to continue to design and manufacture quality electronic hardware as has been the case for over two decades. ICE Enterprises will honor all current price quotes and accept orders at existing pricing through the end of December 2021.
Software selection allows for use of an onboard clock synthesizer or direct clock input at a user desired sample rate. The onboard clock synthesizer uses a 10MHz reference from either an external source (J2) or via an onboard oscillator (TCXO) with sub 1 picosecond jitter performance.
The A2D-r13 module incorporates an input variable gain stage, which allows for gain settings of -4 to +20 dB in 1 dB steps and is user-software controlled.
The use of external 10 MHz and 1 PPS reference signals allows for precision time stamping of digitized data.
- Uses Analog Devices AD9230 A/D converter
- 12-bit resolution
- Up to 250 MSamp/sec
- 750mV p-p, AC-coupled input
- Ultra low jitter clock synthesizer
- 10 MHz onboard or external reference (software selectable)
- Onboard input gain stage allows for software selection of between -4 and +20 dB of gain
- External 1PPS input for precision time stamp of data
- Multichannel, multimode receivers
- Base station infrastructure
- AMPS, IS-136, CDMA, GSM, WCDMA
- Single-channel digital receivers
- Antenna array processing
- Communications instrumentation
- Radar, infrared imaging
Absolute Maximum Ratings
|AVcc||0 to 2||V|
|DVcc||0 to 2||V|
|PPS Input||0 to 5||V|
|External Clock Input||0 to 6||V|
|Analog Input Power||0.25||W|
|DC Current, Analog Input||30||mA|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +65||Degrees C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to +85||Degrees C|
WARNING: Operation of this module beyond any of these parameters may cause permanent damage. Exposure to absolute maximum ratings for extended periods may affect module reliability. Operation of the module beyond these specified parameters voids the factory warranty.
|Analog Input||0 dBm||+3 dBm||dBm|
|Analog 3dB Passband||5||270||MHz|
|External Clock Input1 (AC-coupled)||250||500||1100||mV p-p|
|External Ref.1 (AC-coupled)||250||500||1100||mV p-p|
|Analog Input Impedance||50||Ohms|
- Operation using external reference of 10MHz replaces the external clock input. Sample clock is then generated from the 10MHz reference.
- Operation below 40 MSamp/sec is possible by over-sampling at 40MHz or above and then decimating the data.
|Analog In, Clock In, PPS In||Emerson 131-1701-371||Rt. Angle SMB Connector||S1, S2, S3,|
|Board Data Connector||Samtec QTE-020-03-F-D-A||40-Pin Connector||H1|
|SMB||Amp # 414946-1, or Huber Suhner # 11SMB-50-2-40|
|Board Data Connector (Mate)||Samtec QSE-020-01-F-D-A||40-Pin Connector|
ICE Interface Cables
|ICE-CAB-SB5||5 ft. BNC to SMB cable|
|J4||Connection to ICE-PIC Card (Connector on back PCB Board)|
|J5||Retention Screw to standoff (1 of 2)|
|J6||Retention Screw to standoff (2 of 2)|
- Single-tone performance
- Sample rate (MHz): 250
- Bits/Sample: 12
- Typical SFDR: >74dB
- ENOB: 12