Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Virtex-6-based processor module, with 512MB of memory
- Standard module uses Xilinx LX240 chip
- Please call for details
- Total connector bandwidth in: 800 MB/s
- User-specified cores for pre-processing
- 8 x 65MHz digital tuners
- 32 x 16MHz digital tuners
- 256 x 1MHz digital tuners
- 2048 x 100KHz FFT-based channelizer
- 4096 pt real-time spectrum analyzer
- User-specified cores for post-processing
- Total connector bandwidth out: 800 MB/s
Typical cores include demodulation, parametrization, real-to-complex data conversion, resampling, FIR filters, signal generation, etc.
Please note: If the post-processing is not performed on the module, the total number of channels × the output bandwidth cannot exceed the total connector output bandwidth.