Effective January 1st 2022, ICE Enterprises will increase all product prices by 20%. Market forces, both rising component cost and increasing material lead time, are requiring the first price adjustment in company history. This price increase will allow ICE Enterprises to continue to design and manufacture quality electronic hardware as has been the case for over two decades. ICE Enterprises will honor all current price quotes and accept orders at existing pricing through the end of December 2021.
The ICE-K8M is a Xilinx UltraScale™ based processor module for the ICE-PIC8 series of host bus adapter cards.
- Xilinx XCKU040 UltraScale™ FPGA processor
- 530K logic cells, 21 Mbit block RAM, 1920 DSP slices
- 2 GB 64-bit DDR4 2400 MHz memory
- 8.0 GB/s bidirectional DRAM memory bandwidth
- 3.2 GB/s of available LVDS bandwidth
- 6.5 GB/s of bidirectional transceiver bandwidth