Effective January 1st 2022, ICE Enterprises will increase all product prices by 20%. Market forces, both rising component cost and increasing material lead time, are requiring the first price adjustment in company history. This price increase will allow ICE Enterprises to continue to design and manufacture quality electronic hardware as has been the case for over two decades. ICE Enterprises will honor all current price quotes and accept orders at existing pricing through the end of December 2021.
- One Virtex-II Pro PLD for software programmable I/O routing, filtering, demodulator LUTs, and bit processing (~22GOPS)
- Xilinx XC2VP7 is installed on the DTDM
- Xilinx XCVP40 is installed on the DTDMX (Provides greater capability for more demanding applications)
- Eight 100 MHz GrayChip GC4016 Digital Tuners for multi-channel tuning (20GOPS each)
- 64Mby of DDR400x32b NDRAM shared by PLD and Tuners with 1.6Gby/s ram access
- Tuners treated as software accelerators to allow flexible access to tuner resources
- Digital resampling preTuner at 200MSPS/28taps or post tuner on each channel
- FPGA based AM/FM/PM/QAM demodulators for all tuner outputs
- 32 channel tuning at 100MHz input, 64 channels at 50MHz, 128 at 25MHz, 8 at 400MHz, etc.
- FDM Deem of 3000 voice grade channels
- Digital resampling