Effective January 1st 2022, ICE Enterprises will increase all product prices by 20%. Market forces, both rising component cost and increasing material lead time, are requiring the first price adjustment in company history. This price increase will allow ICE Enterprises to continue to design and manufacture quality electronic hardware as has been the case for over two decades. ICE Enterprises will honor all current price quotes and accept orders at existing pricing through the end of December 2021.
The new ICE Briefcase is a powerful server in a rugged and highly portable form factor, which is available for the installation of the new ICEPIC8 DSP card. With 128 GBytes of memory and 6 Terabytes of solid state storage it can be used for even the most demanding portable applications. Streaming recording or Streaming Playback. Additionally, it can be used for optical and network recording support many Cyber requirements rising from the increasing Cyber needs of users.
- Latching interface-side cover with briefcase handle
- Solid-state storage provided by an ICE Data Pack, a removable tray enclosure (see below)
- Redundant 1+1 power supplies
- Dual onboard 1 GbE ports
- Dual integrated 10 GbE RJ-45 ports (CAT6 or CAT6A cable required)
- Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) accessibility
- Dimensions: 17" x 12.5" (13.25" with cover) x 4"
- Weight: approximately 27 lbs.
- For easy shipping, the ICE Briefcase may be shipped in a heavy-duty Pelican™ Storm Case™ with in-line wheels and telescoping handle, fitted with a custom foam insert that protects both the Briefcase itself and an extra Data Pack. (This case included in shipping and handling.)
Status and Configurations
This model is in production. For pricing, please see the Pricing page.
Available Briefcase configurations are listed below:
|Model No.||Processor(s)||DSP Card(s)|
|ICE-BFCS-2HWV4||Two 10-core CPUs||Available for the installation of up to two ICE-PIC8 DSP cards|
- ICE DSP cards and Data Packs sold separately.
- All briefcase models must be ordered with a minimum of one Data Pack (see below).
The Gen 2 ICE Data Pack is a solid-state disk enclosure in a removable tray form factor which provides the storage for the ICE Briefcase. It measures approximately 6.5" x 9.5" x 1".
Data Pack Configurations
Please refer to the Pricing page for the Data Pack pricing structure.
|Model No.||Storage||Maximum Transfer Rate|
|ICE-IDP3-6TB-500||6TB solid state||500 MBps (Call if faster speeds are required)|
|ICE-IDP3-Custom||Configurable||Call for speed requirements|