Effective January 1st 2022, ICE Enterprises will increase all product prices by 20%. Market forces, both rising component cost and increasing material lead time, are requiring the first price adjustment in company history. This price increase will allow ICE Enterprises to continue to design and manufacture quality electronic hardware as has been the case for over two decades. ICE Enterprises will honor all current price quotes and accept orders at existing pricing through the end of December 2021.
The ICE-μPAC (MicroPAC) is designed for low Size, Weight, and Power (SWaP) with high performance interfaces for accessing USB-C, PCIe (QSFP+), and 4x10GbE (QSFP+) connections. Running on a 12 volt supply with direct access to an FPGA for data inspection and data content control.
- Use the ICE-μPAC to easily add a powerful FPGA Gate Array to your application
- I/O from fixed interfaces
- Direct to Host PCIe Gen 3 4-Lane Via ICE-HBA PCIe over optics QSFP+
- 4x10G Network Via QSFP+
- USB-C (Power Echoed from inbound Host Port)
- Up to USB 3.1 Gen2 10 Gbps
- Thunderbolt 2 Dual 10 Gbps
- Machined 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Low Power, 12 Volt, 5W-20W typical operation
- Data flow rates up to 3.2 GBytes/sec via PCIe interface up to 4GBytes/sec VIA Network
- Solid-state operating system drive
- Small Design: Dimensions 8.25” x 3.5” x 1.0”
- Network-to-Network processing (packet ingest → filter → analyze → modify → broadcast)
- Cyber Security Interfaces
- USB-C Interface Analysis
This model is in production. For pricing, please see the Pricing page.