Effective January 1st 2022, ICE Enterprises will increase all product prices by 20%. Market forces, both rising component cost and increasing material lead time, are requiring the first price adjustment in company history. This price increase will allow ICE Enterprises to continue to design and manufacture quality electronic hardware as has been the case for over two decades. ICE Enterprises will honor all current price quotes and accept orders at existing pricing through the end of December 2021.
The ICE SuperPAC is designed to provide low Size, Weight, and Power (SWaP) while still providing the full suite of Signal Processing steps for mission critical data.
- Full ICE-PIC8 I/O Module support for popular configurations
- Intel® Atom™ Dual Core 1.8GHz Processor with 8GB RAM
- Supports up to 2 single site or 1 dual site I/O module(s)
- Up to 4 GBytes/sec Streaming over Network
- Up to 3.2 GBytes/sec over QSFP+ PCIe
- Flexible flow from I/O Sites to Crossbar to Processor Modules for fast DSP data flow
- Two M.2 Solid-state mirrored operating system drives
- External Storage using 15TB and 30TB ICE-FlightPAC for Record/Playback
- Single QSFP+ data port (4x10 GbE)
- Small Design Dimensions 14” x 6.25” x 1.0” (Excluding optional passive heat sink)
- Machined 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- 40W – 90W on 12V DC Power Consumption is Application and I/O module dependent
- Support for data multicast formats (ICE Packets, VITA.49, SDDS, custom.)
- 1GbE Network Control Port
- USB 2.0 x2 / USB 3.0 x1 / HDMI 4K2K video
- Integrated over-temperature protection
- Integrated over / under-voltage protection
- Software configurable to support a variety of data reduction, conversion
- DSP Gate array applications on two available K8M processor modules
This model is in production. For pricing, please see the Pricing page.