Effective January 1st 2022, ICE Enterprises will increase all product prices by 20%. Market forces, both rising component cost and increasing material lead time, are requiring the first price adjustment in company history. This price increase will allow ICE Enterprises to continue to design and manufacture quality electronic hardware as has been the case for over two decades. ICE Enterprises will honor all current price quotes and accept orders at existing pricing through the end of December 2021.
- For use with the ICE-PIC5XL or later series DSP cards
- 16 differential data lines and one differential clock line
- -4V to 5V common-mode input voltage range
- For use with most differential signals: PECL, ECL, LVPECL, LVECL, LVDS, LVTTL, etc.
- Accepts SDR clock rates up to 100MHz
- Special ICE mode allows for DDR operation (clocking on rising and falling clock edges)