(Redirected from ICE-PIC5)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Peripheral Interconnect Component
The ICE-PIC5XL is a programmable digital I/O processor combined with a powerful DSP processor.
- Two 32-bit digital I/O module sites (640 MBytes/sec full duplex for each I/O module)
- One SMB connector for external synchronization
- One Xilinx Virtex-2 Pro programmed as a 32/64-bit PCI controller (3V), IOC controller, and packet router
- 256MB DDR SDRAM for short term memory with 2.6 GBytes/sec bandwidth
- Two processor module sites for application specific processing needs with 1.3 GBytes/sec bandwidth, such as digital tuning, demodulators, FFT processing, or PLD processing.
- All components are software configurable to support a variety of processing needs. (See Processor modules for available models).
For PIC5XL questions regarding software, I/O Modules, and re-flashing the card, please refer to the FAQ.