Effective January 1st 2022, ICE Enterprises will increase all product prices by 20%. Market forces, both rising component cost and increasing material lead time, are requiring the first price adjustment in company history. This price increase will allow ICE Enterprises to continue to design and manufacture quality electronic hardware as has been the case for over two decades. ICE Enterprises will honor all current price quotes and accept orders at existing pricing through the end of December 2021.
- ICE-TRAY, A Laptop Sized DSP Platform, 6-Core Xeon, 64GB RAM
- ICE-D2AWG-M3, High Bandwidth (496MHz) output
- ICE-A2D-M20, True 1GHz or Dual 500MHz bandwidth capture
- ICE-737T2U-24-NVMe, Dual 1GHz Bandwidth Recorder
- Check out the SynchronICE, a 4-channel TTL and analog distribution appliance
- ICE Toolkit, version 398, the latest stable release, is now available